Wild Orchid Venue Dressing
- The hire charges are for one days hire. However, clients using the DIY service and need to iron their chair covers can collect one week before the wedding . All items must be returned within 2 days after the event.
- Upon booking a £50 non - refundable deposit would be required and the remaining balance being paid 28 days before the event.
- An additional security deposit will be required to cover any shortages or damage to the hire equipment. Once all items have been collected and checked then the security deposit will be returned or cancelled less any costs or damages incurred.
- All hire items remain the property of Wild Orchid Venue Dressing.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment once the venue has been dressed and until the time of collection. During the period of hire the hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods until they are collected/returned .
- All hired goods must be available for collection at the delivery address unless otherwise previously arranged.
- Any aborted collections or deliveries will be charged for.
- Any chair covers or fabric items hired which have been dragged on the floor or placed on earthen ground and are damaged beyond repair will be charged at their, full replacement costs . Any wet chair covers must be kept separate and not bagged as mildew could form and would then incur a replacement charge of the item.
Chair Cover Hire Tameside ~ Venue Dressing Tameside ~ Centre Piece Hire Tameside
Linen Hire Tameside ~ Candelabra Hire Tameside ~ Artificial Floral Arrangements Tameside
Table Swags Tameside